Gearlink bushes, are these gearbox or gearstick end? (pics)

S

Stoned

Just got these from a fella on here. However we wasnt sure which end these bushes were for. Does anyone know?

Cheers :)

O

Odin

yes there the same as the one's i fitted fella :wink: .

There go on the rod that bolts to the gearbox , Once your takeing it apart you will soon see where there go matey :wink: .

rob

S

Stoned

Fantastic. Cant wait to have a gear chance like every other car on the road :lol:

O

Odin

Stoned said:
Fantastic. Cant wait to have a gear chance like every other car on the road :lol:
I'm not sure how much better these are as I fitted them at the same time as haveing my quaife rebuilt and the b&m shifter fitted to :wink: .

I'm looking at getting that rear rubber block that holds the stick in place copied next.

rob

A

AJ4

They look like the gearshift stabilizer bushes ? Work pretty well, just don't touch the gearstick at 7000 rpm or it will vibrate your fingernails off :D

S

Stoned

Is it one for each end or 2 for one end?

Sorry, i'm being lazy and putting off the moment I actually have to go outside and change them over :lol:

S

Stoned

They were indeed gearshift stabilizer bushes. The good news is the gear shift feels much better, they are really worth £20

The bad news is Im still having some troubles getting into gear. I think I need bushes for the link bar itself too :?