God Damn Car!!

P

pulsarboby

you could always top yourself!
or beat the fooker with a big shitty stick lol

keastygtir

started the other day with noises that sound like front wheel bearings but isnt because they are all new. Then got to work this morning and its ejecting water past the rad cap!

I stick up for this car with mates etc and this last year I cant remember a time driving around not nursing some kind of issue.

keastygtir

could be but I had a leak a few weeks ago and the car got hot (not super hot) also the rad cap is quite new and has been ok before

Georges Dad

I had this on my old r and the radiator was blocked, bout £120 for a new one.

Just to cheer you up my nephews 54 mini needs all new brake pipes a new gearbox and new rear wishbones and its only a one...

Cars=shit:p

keastygtir

ok I have bought a daily driver to replace the R. I am going to decide at the weekend to sell or to rebuild. Once I have chilled out a bit!

warringtonjack

ok I have bought a daily driver to replace the R. I am going to decide at the weekend to sell or to rebuild. Once I have chilled out a bit!
Anyone near you got a laser temperature gun? Can use it to check the temps all over the rad, if you get some cold spots (like half the bloody thing if it's like mine was) then you know your rad has a blockage and is causing the boil up. Be a shame to get rid of the car if it's something as simple as a new rad.

danr

£15 off bob a rad i think, drop the coolant, swap it over. about 2 hours work if that if u know what youre doing