Godspeed Brakes

A

Anonymous

Hi guys,

I have been reading some posts on here regarding Godspeed brakes and getting hold of Ian, or not getting hold of him as in my case!

I currently have an order placed with him for a 335mm brembo conversion placed back on the 20th June! I have recieved varions e-mails promising my kit but nothing has arrved. I also understand Ian is in demand and very busy, however the kit isnt cheap and its alot of money to have outstanding especially when you dont know what is happening etc.

Do any of you guys know how to get hold of ian or the best time to phone as i have left messages but no replys! Iam also aware that he sometimes browses the forum so am hoping he will read this and contact me. :D

Iam not having a dig as such, Godspeed brakes have a good reputation and iam confident i will recieve my kit. Its just frustrating being let down and not being able to contact him directly.

Cheers in advance for any info guys. :D

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
STOODS1 said:
I currently have an order placed with him for a 335mm brembo conversion placed back on the 20th June!
Not been waiting long then have you... :shock:

Speak to Sam (Samelio)... He ordered and eventually received his... Might have alternative contact details...

geetee

Isn't this the bloke who knocks up brake kits in his shed from old Austin Maestro parts??

Somewhere in darkest Wales??

Probably up on the hills with his sheep the moment - no mobile coverage up there u know.

Cheers
GeeTee 8)

G

GAZ P

Just had a pair of 308mm discs of him, took about 3 weeks to get delivered & I'm running a company! Keep on sending him emails or leave lots of messages on his answer phone.If you still have no joy try seeking leagal action and issue a small clames court summons I think this will hurry him up.If he's got your money and you've had no contact from him you'll have a strong case.

S

samellio

hmmm i would just be patient... he made me 3 different kits which did take a while but i'm very pleased with them now their on.. If you can wait i'm sure you'll be happy once your brakes have arrived..
Cheers,
Sam

A

Anonymous

Cheers for the input guys,

I dont mind waiting at all, i have told ian this in e-mails, its just when you are told you will be recieving goods on a specific day and they dont show it very frustrating! Especially the third time round!!!!

I will keep up the calls and e-mails as suggested for another week or so and hopefully by then should have either recieved the kit or at least made contact.

I have read your post sam and it seems you had the same sort of problems and you did get your brakes eventually, hopefully i will to.

Will keep you updated, thanks again.

A

Anonymous

Hi Guys.

Just to let you know my brakes arrived yesterday.

All fitted lovely with the addition of a small spacer because of the shape of my wheels.

Now just have to bed them in before i can really test them, feel awesome already tho.

Ok i did have to wait but the quality of the kit (and the look of em behind my wheels) more than makes up for it.

Thanks again for the input.