Good idea or not?

D

damien4uuk

Ive been wondering if i should remove the front drive shafts, and just have it as rwd. Think is will be a bit more fun. Or is this a stupid idea?

A

antilag

the car relies on all 4 wheels moving ect its wud probably destroy its self having no load but try it i'd love to no lol

stugtir

its been done before by a guy in australia! from what i can remember its not quite as straight forward as it may seem, and because the R has a rlativly short wheelbase it turns the car in to a spinning top!!! :lol:

best bet if u wana go sideways is buy a 200sx!!!

stu

Keira

i'm with antilag :wink:

whip em out,

chop abit of broom handle off, stick it in the old hole where they came out and see what happens :lol:

A

antilag

yer u have to modify the diff ect i have a rwd gearbox for a gtir here if u wanna buy it lol :wink:

D

damien4uuk

That was one of them questions best kept to myself i think. But it sounds so much fun.

A

antilag

hmmm not sure open to offers really lol

:shock: HI GINGA :shock:

P

paulrandy

You'd need to pull the box apart and weld or pin the centre diff its only a slip diff not a locking diff and to be honest i doubt the rear diff and shafts would be up to the job of dealing with 100% of the power.

D

damien4uuk

Ok ok im kinda getting ahead of myself, First things first. I got my coilovers and now boost gauge, What next zorst, filter? Shouldnt they be done in some sort of order?

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I thought I'd seen you say this, definately fwd at this point :?

Edd said:
also the front wheels have been smoking the tyres a lot when i launch which it never has done before

E

Edd

yeh the fronts have just been spinning a lot and not getting traction, then smething else happend :?