Good Mechanic

P

Pulldog

Ive just picked the pulsar up today after having a new clutch and tensenior and chain fitted, i got the work done up in newcastle by Steve Ferguson after SI on hear reccomended him.

I must say he done a great job we did have a few problems with the short shift but a part from that A1 mechanic, never heard the R' sound so sweet.

So if anyone needs a mechanic in the North East he's ya man you can trust him 100% and he know's his s**t.moved to maintenance-skiddusmarkus

Dan_GTiR

Hi mate.

I've heard he's a top mechanic!

Need a few bits on my car doing, clutch :( and suspension.

Also been told off Si that he's busy on his own car at the moment. Do you think he'll have time to fit my little baby in aswell.

Dan. :)

P

Pulldog

Get in touch with steve and ask him i knows he's working on his own car at the mo but i cant see him turning work away mate.

Dan_GTiR

I'll give him a ring this week and see if I can get it booked in soon.

Still need to get the car to him somehow. Don't fancy pushing it from Hartlepool to Newcastle. might take a while if I have to :?

Dan. :)

Si..

Dan, if your coming up to see him, then drop me a PM before you do, i'll give you a taste of his handy work. :twisted:

Pulldog,

i'm glad your happy with the work and i told you he wouldnt let you down. :wink: