Good Tuners In West Yorkshire!

P

pushermanR

Just rebuilt they old Pulsar again after some pistons went pop and was wondering if anybody knew any good tuners in West Yorkshire with rolling road capabilities..So i can have it set up running at a nice safe boost level...

gtirneil

Dont know of any in west yorks matey, but if you come over to Lancs there are a few with 4wd RR's

Prosport in Stockport
Hyper SR in Wigan
TDI North in Warrington
Hiteq in Wigan might have one by now, but not sure.

P

pushermanR

Saw a place on the net called The Racing Line in Halifax with rolling road..anybody know anything about them.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Odin

Good and tuner isn't something you can use in the same sentence really :der: :der: , Their all w@nkers one and all :evil: .

Rob

snoon

I'm from Wakefield, West yorks I I don't go anywhere round here. I travel to John Noble Motorsports in Chesterfield - there not cheap but they are very good and they use a Dastec rollin road. It's only 45 mins - 1 hour away.

Well lane are a bunch of muppets who'll trash the sh!t out of your car - or so I have heard. So i have stayed well clear.

My mate takes his Glanza turbo to the raceline in Halifax, they are supposed to be ok. Off there for a rollin road shootout on the 25th but never been as yet.

P

pushermanR

Yes Well Lane are the biggest muppets around!!
When I first got my car about two and a half years and knew notinhg about the ways of the Pulsar I took it there when it stated smoking..They did a compression test and the guys comment was 'Its F$$KED'..I thought there and then..'TIT BOYS'!!!

stu-gtir

id use DP motorsport in warrington mate, my mate has used them a few times and his cars have been awesome and reliable.:-D

O

Odin

stu-gtir said:
id use DP motorsport in warrington mate

Pure comedy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , I tell you mate you couldn't make it up :shock: .

Rob

O

Odin

ashills said:
what about the garage rob they any good

I hear they are good on re entering costumers engines through the atmosphere to heat them up a little :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Just ask Bruce :thumbsup: .

Rob