goose?

D

damien4uuk

Just went to buy a goose and seen a peco s/s full sys really cheap! Any one know what their like?

mattygti-r

damien4uuk said:
Just went to buy a goose and seen a peco s/s full sys really cheap! Any one know what their like?
oh dear, the Goose IS one of the best systems for the pulsar £270 delivered you cant go wrong for a full system can you?

the peco dont kow arent htey used or max flower cars?

D

damien4uuk

Ok just checking, But when i say cheap i mean cheap the person wants 150 for full sys.

mattygti-r

damien4uuk said:
Ok just checking, But when i say cheap i mean cheap the person wants 150 for full sys.
ever wondered why?

just get a goose cant go wrong either that or a TRUST system, or 5zeigen if yoiu can afford it

wouldnt get a peco

kyepan

j-gtir had a peco on his car before it went to gagge, it might be worth asking him 8)

it seemed louder than my 3 inch rolled goose. not sure about power.

MarkTurbo

Despite peco's reputation as something 17 yr olds stick on their nova's :lol: if i remember correctly the system for the R was meant to be quite good :shock:

mattygti-r

MarkTurbo said:
Despite peco's reputation as something 17 yr olds stick on their nova's :lol: if i remember correctly the system for the R was meant to be quite good :shock:
:shock:

really?

so how comes people dont use it?

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Peco have always been good systems as far as I'm aware. They tend to be cheap and make power. I don't know how long they last tho because I've never had one, but I've seen alot of them tested over the years.

Mr GTiR

In the past they have always been sh1te but over the last few years they have got better since they started to use S/S grade T304.

IMO i would buy the goose - 2 1/2" straight through system with the decat :wink: :D