Gordon (street racers)

antopulsar

right guys dont know if i can do this but i will give it a go.....

4 weeks ago now i booked my car in for a mapp at srmc with gordon, plan was to drop it off to him on the sunday....
but as per usual its an R so nothin is that simple LOL on the saturday morning decided to go out and smoke the life out of my big mouth mate LOL in his evo 8 mr runnin about 360 hp HA HA then missfire bang clang bump........
i dropped 4 rocker arms few shims and absolutely smashed the hell out of the inlet cam GREAT
i phoned gordon and explained what had happend and decided to ask him to do the work for me before mapping it, he was very good and said to me no problem... I had never seen or spoke to him properly before so i decided to go up ther the sat afternoon to meet him.
when i arrived he was a very nice genuine bloke and got on with him well and felt i could trust him...
i got hold of the parts required to repair it from an old head i had and got nice new cams from ant @ indigo gt...
So i went to pick it up earlier and was very very very impressed he charged me £500 ONLY to take rocker cover, replace rocker arms,put in new cams, Re-shim, new oil (and supply), drop off sump to clean out any bits of metal and mapp the power fc pro for me.......

i was very happy with the level of service off him i had to tell my fellow R owners LOL

he mapped it carefully as i am still building my quaife so we agreed and left it at......................

320bhp with 385 torque nm's low boost 1.1 bar
400bhp with 508 torque nm's high boost 1.7 peak 1.55 hold

he told me it is well capable of alo lot more but thought i would wait till box done lol ha ha

thanks for reading:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
respectable results there buddy, would be interested to see the print outs as that torque seems odd.

Whats the rest of the engine spec ?