Got My R set up Yesterday!

serks2

Well after 6 months of driving my R wile only running 0.5 bar straight out of the garage(i know it was stupid), i finally got it set up(air/fuel/timeing). It came in at 301 BHP@1 bar and 256 lbT! modz aint special but are Hybrid turbo(not sure of spec exactly, but not roll bearing for sure) apexi air filter(cone) and 5ziggen ex system, considering its near enough box standard and has a top mount with standard internals i was impressed, what do you reckon i do next to up my BHP figures.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Where did you get it mapped as i am looking to have mine done. I have uprated exhaust, fuel pump, viper induction and greedy boost controller. I also still have standard top mount but would love to get hold of a arc at a good price. I would be very happy if i got that bhp figure after a remap.

A

a11ova

speak to micra ed, he offer re-mpas with the standard ecu for a good price

serks2

scottgtirxxx said:
Where did you get it mapped as i am looking to have mine done. I have uprated exhaust, fuel pump, viper induction and greedy boost controller. I also still have standard top mount but would love to get hold of a arc at a good price. I would be very happy if i got that bhp figure after a remap.

I got it done at engine advantages in essex google it,they are really friendly and a great help.

youngsyp

serks2 said:
Well after 6 months of driving my R wile only running 0.5 bar straight out of the garage(i know it was stupid), i finally got it set up(air/fuel/timeing). It came in at 301 BHP@1 bar and 256 lbT! modz aint special but are Hybrid turbo(not sure of spec exactly, but not roll bearing for sure) apexi air filter(cone) and 5ziggen ex system, considering its near enough box standard and has a top mount with standard internals i was impressed, what do you reckon i do next to up my BHP figures.

Cheers :)
Did you actually have the ecu remapped bud ?

Dooie Pop Pop

serks2 said:
I got it done at engine advantages in essex google it,they are really friendly and a great help.
we' ve had a RR day there before, Paul is 8) and iirc one of our members worked there;-)