Got the car back

B

blr123

OK guys,

I've been a bit busy so this is a bit late but here it is :roll:

As some of you will know my young lads car had some problems :roll: in the end he put the car into a Tuners in Wishaw called "The Garage" which had come recomended :wink:

Well Stuart got the car back last Thursday and the word he keeps using is "SUPERB" :roll: it does sound the biz :wink: and the performance is makedly better :shock: which I didn't think possible :roll: just goes to show what a good tuner can do eh 8)

Anyway Marc and the lads at The Garage have clearly done a fabulous job on the car :wink: even sorting problems they found but I didn't know about :roll: but this did not change the cost cool eh 8)

Best I can say is that if anyone either in Scotland or the North of England are looking for a good reliable tuner then look know further

Cheers Bryan

PS thanks Marc see you at the Star RR day yeah 8)

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Glad it's all OK now. :)
Were your initial concerns about £1000s in repairs right or wrong then?

B

blr123

Fast Guy said:
Glad it's all OK now. :)
Were your initial concerns about £1000s in repairs right or wrong then?
Thanks for that Fast guy :wink:

As for costs, well they could have been VERY high but with the help of the guys on the forum like Ian M, Nickg123, gtirspares, Simon Norris and ofcourse the lads at The Garage the costs were kept down to a reasonable level 8) to the point where Stuart was able to get a lot of other work done buy buying up every little trinket for sale on the forum like gauges, pods, short shift etc etc and really do a bit of a number on the car :roll:
So it has worked out VERY well for him VERY well indeed :wink:

I should also mention all the advice we've had from the guys on the forum has been exceptional and a great help thanks :wink:

Cheers Bryan

PS that's Stuart I HERE coming up the road now..........and is that the nieghbours lights coming on I see.......that's your nieghbours by the way eh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Cheers Brian :D

Yeah we will be at the RR day, hapefully if I get my engine back in time I will take my car up, honest I do own one :lol:

G

Gaz-R

That good news matey, I got some good news as well :)
Pick my R today :D After 7 weeks at a garage for the full engine rebuild :!:

Its like xmas come early, But an expensive one :wink:

Gary

A

Anonymous

SO impressed hes got it back already that is a triumph specialy at this time of year :roll: :D

Hope hes enjoying it :D , coz im not :x lol