greddy e-manage

P

pulsar_alan

just wondering as ave just bought a e-manage,is a z32maf compatible with it..? i was on the phone to a reputable tuner in scotland and he had conflicting opinons about a z32maf and the greddy goin together..

GTiR_Mic

The E-Manage and Z32 maf will work together. WHo have you aksed mate if you don't mind me asking (PM it if you want) I know a few good places to get it done.

Mic

P

pulsar_alan

kool-kool.....im no goin to say the tuner,cough..!!(mark at the garage)...he had conflicting reports and opinions on these 2 goin together..and he's a reputable and trustworthy tuner,i just wanted sum other opinions on this matter..cheers

F

Fusion Ed

They work fine. Provided its setup right you will have no problems at all :)

Nigell_d6

GTiR_Mic said:
If you are going with the emanage mate do it with the map seonsor rather than the maf.

Mic

Any good reason for this out of curiosity, run e-manage with standard maf, waiting to fit z32, hence curiosity,

regards

Nigel

ashills

when uping the boost /power it is a great help having the map sensor aswell as it makes mapping alot easier and u can ten run upto to 2 bar where as a z32 maf is maxed out at 1.6bar approx.
it is nice to have both though as the z32 is a larger bore maf so aids spool up

tee

where is the best place ot get the map sensor from? and am i correct in saying that it is not strictly needed if running the z32 maf? and a max boost of 1.2bar?

F

Fusion Ed

I would always recommend that you get the greddy boost pressure sensor fitted, it is optional, but for what its worth its pointless not having it. Using this you can see faults in the system, such as turbo response issues (weak wastegate etc) and also you have a clear indication of how much boost you are running, and where the boost is being made.

One bit of advice however is with the Z32 MAF dont position it too close to the turbo. You will run into idle problems with an unstable airflow, expecially under very light load conditions.