GREDDY EManage..

A

Anonymous

anyone had any expereience of these on a pulsar?

I know a tuner who can map them so anything has got to be better than the horrible rich running std ecu.

they reckon they can access the ECU and get some 25-30 bhp as can be mapped throught the range. also half the price of a power fc as well

thoughts welcome.
thanks
Nick

323GT-R

It should be way less than half the cost of a Power FC :D

It's basically a Japanese version of a Unichip, a piggy back ECU than can alter the timing and fuelling. In the US, the unit alone costs around $300, then you need the fuel and timing harnesses to make the most of it, which are around $35 each. The mapping software and lead is around $110, so if you can get one fitted and mapped, and don't need the software, it's a bargain, and might work out cheaper than a Unichip. Plus you can get the Profec E-01 for the real bling effect :wink:

Have a look at this site for prices and info, plus you can download the manuals. I have a Profec E-01 and am just waiting for the E-Manage to arrive so I can fit it on the 323.

http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/

ashills

ive got mine ready to go on
gonna fit over teh weekend and get a rough map done then get it neaten'd up on teh dyno at abbey

A

Anonymous

ash
that is where I am looking to get mine done as well.
do you still want this mongoose as have another inetrested party but you put yr hand up first?

cheers nick

A

Anonymous

Hi mate,i've got the Greddy E-Manage complete with Greddy Profec B-spec 2 boost controller :D .I've got the remote scamble boost button which attaches to your steering wheel just in case any "Herberts" in Scoobies wanna' try their luck 8) :p . Seriously though.it's a mental bit of kit.All fitted and mapped up by those wizards at Abbey Motorsport :wink: .Now my car's a fcuking missile :twisted: :!:
Pete 8)

A

Anonymous

cheers ripple.
I used to have the power FC with the profeb B n over take button as well on my old skyline! great bit of kit n the button was just tops for herberts in porshce turbos or ferraris!! slightly diff fish in those days :wink:

funnily enough abbey mapped up the old girl and she went like a rocket.

did u buy it from them? am swaying towards that over an SAFC or a stage one chip from say mines, as I think you can get so much more driveabilty out of a mappable ECU.

what spec do u have n what results? spoke to mark today n he said he got some 30 bhp out of a pulsar at one bar with std blower n std internals!!

got to be the way to go.

got yr pm ashills so no worries dude.

thanks for all yr input, nick

D

DazBGTIR

Nick - I was going to have the E-Manage fitted to my car .. but as we all know, i sold it instead.

Good choice of ECU if you ask me.

Daz

A

Anonymous

barnesy boy. how are things? I saw you poaching things on GTR from that poor fella who pranged his 32 gtr! nothing like a good crash to bring us vultures out!! ;-)

Emanage seems to look good as Ripple has been telling me his car is so so much better now coming on boost, holding boost and so on.

Looking to run the old girl up to 1.1 bar on the std internals so she should hold....gearbox and clucth as well!

ECU like that is so much better than going for SAFC, ITC and good knows what else IMHO!

Just wish I could have a MOTEC like VP!! oh well.

A

Anonymous

thanks to ripple for his off line chats.
sounds like a nice unit that abbey can map up and at a very goods price.

I will let you know the results when she is mapped to 1.1 bar and the diff over having a yukky and over rich std ECU.

nick

Fusion Ed

As Allen said he had his ready to go on which I wired in for him this weekend. Its a powerfull piece of kit, which is perfect I feel for the Pulsar. I just wish I had my own r/r to finish the job! Having fitted it, played about with it and now I understand it I would say its perfect for all but the most extreme setups :)

Ed

Fusion Ed

If you could afford it, but if in time and effort the E manage will get you 99% there 99% quicker + a whole lot cheaper why bother!

A

Anonymous

cheers Micra Ed.
I agree with you 100% that it is perfect foir a fast road set up and will iron out alot of the incumbent probs with an over rich std ECU which just chucks in more and more fuel it seems when the boost goes up.

does the std ECU have a boost cut off point as I heard it was 1.2 bar?

anyways the Emanage should make her a lot smoother and have better pick up down below as the metal gasket has raised the compression ratio a tad!!

nick

323GT-R

It looks a lot bigger in that pic than it does in real life....

ashills

ive got my emanage on now and its brilliant
mapped to 1.4 bar and havent touched ingnition yet and it goes like a train

A

Anonymous

"ive got my emanage on now and its brilliant mapped to 1.4 bar and havent touched ingnition yet and it goes like a train"

nice one. where have you noticed the big diffs then?? is it just better right through the rev range then??

just waiting for abbey to get back to me with a price for supply, fit and set up.

Nick