Group buy Wax

saddler

Would anybody be interested in a group buy on detailing waxs
I was thinking about p21s as its good on all colours Cheap and easy to apply and also last long time with a finish thats A1.. retail is just under £20.00
but thats my recommendation so im happy if you have other waxs in mind..
(not turtle wax please :doh: )
http://www.p21s.com/products/bis_100cw.html
pistonheads review
http://www.pistonheads.com/reviews/reviews.asp?c=52&id=214
Im happy to talk to a detailing supplier as im a very very good customer
Regards
saddler

O

Odin

saddler said:
:biggrin1: well with the sun out cleaning is going to be a must..

It's a well known fact that you can't polish a turd matey :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Oh and all group buys must go through and be OK'd by one of the moderators.

Rob

saddler

Odin said:
It's a well known fact that you can't polish a turd matey :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Oh and all group buys must go through and be OK'd by one of the moderators.

Rob
i know that im just checking to see if anybody wants to have a go at polishing there turds..:) before i ask the powers above..

O

Odin

saddler said:
I know that, I'm just checking to see if anybody wants to have a go at polishing there turds..:) before I ask the powers that be..

Just checking ;-) .

Rob

davey red.r

saddler,what would you reccomend mate as a top polish mate?
ive used a few over the years,mer was alright, but i find colour magic to be as good as anything,:lol: let me know mate.

cheers,
davey;-)

saddler

davey red.r said:
saddler,what would you reccomend mate as a top polish mate?
ive used a few over the years,mer was alright, but i find colour magic to be as good as anything,:lol: let me know mate.

cheers,
davey;-)
well if you been using colour magic then p21 will change the way you polish your car again...you will never look back
if you want to go that little extra deep wet look then
if your cars still Red :-D
then
Dodo Juice Orange Crush or
Victoria Concours wax
both about £32.00

saddler

im waiting on the group buy price i will put it up as soon as i know .. if all is good a will get Master odin on to it...

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
This P21S says its 100% Carnauba Wax and for around £20.00 it seems very well priced. :)
I am a little curious why someone like Demon Tweeks are selling another brand at a whopping £160.00 :shock:

will give a finish you can only dream of containing 47% Carnauba it has a higher ratio of the gloss producing (and vary rare) white Carnauba variety for an awesome, deep paint finish. Very, very special
Is there a difference between the two products or is this just a sales gimmick to con you into paying over the odds :der:

Genuine interest from me, as the prices are massively different and yet the Demon product has less Carnauba in it? :shock:

Might be interested though

davey red.r

saddler said:
well if you been using colour magic then p21 will change the way you polish your car again...you will never look back
if you want to go that little extra deep wet look then
if your cars still Red :-D
then
Dodo Juice Orange Crush or
Victoria Concours wax
both about £32.00
where can i aquire,the extinct bird wax from then?

davey;-)