GT-R Badge

gunmetalgtir

Just need to state the now, this is NOT FOR ME!!!!!!!

My pal is looking for a GTR badge for hi R :lol: :rolleyes: has anyone taken one off of their Pulsar and don't want it?

gunmetalgtir

Cheers mate, I'll send you the money in the post, can you please email me your address and I'll get the money posted tommorrow.

You might not believe that its not for me, but I'm swapping him a P badge for the GTR badge.

MINESGTIR

GET A P BADGE !!!
ITS NOT A GTR !!

i may as well put a ****ing evo badge on the back of mine... "ah well i was close, its a turbo car innit?"

god dam

gunmetalgtir

MINESGTIR said:
GET A P BADGE !!!
ITS NOT A GTR !!

i may as well put a ****ing evo badge on the back of mine... "ah well i was close, its a turbo car innit?"

god dam
Get youself a set of glasses, its not for me!!!! Its for my pal, who I've told not to put on his car but he wants to. But I'm swapping him a GTR badge for his P badge so I'm not complaining.

Try reading the post properly before you comment on it.

OZ-Racing

gunmetalgtir said:
Get youself a set of glasses, its not for me!!!! Its for my pal, who I've told not to put on his car but he wants to. But I'm swapping him a GTR badge for his P badge so I'm not complaining.

Try reading the post properly before you comment on it.
Maybe he doesn't believe you ;-) :lol: :lol:

MINESGTIR

call your pal a fool for getting his cars mixed up. does he know a GTR is a lot bigger then the GTIR ?

or yeah, , tell him it will make him look a tit.... "look at my gtir !" "nice but whats with the skyline badge on the front?"
" looks cool innit"

*Slaps head hard*

gunmetalgtir

MINESGTIR said:
call your pal a fool for getting his cars mixed up. does he know a GTR is a lot bigger then the GTIR ?

or yeah, , tell him it will make him look a tit.... "look at my gtir !" "nice but whats with the skyline badge on the front?"
" looks cool innit"

*Slaps head hard*

And you don't think I've tried telling him this?????????????????????????

I'm totally against putting things on cars that aren't for that car but as soon as he said "get me a GTR badge and you can have my P" I shut right up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

M

micra man

i think the gtr badge looks the bo***x ,
few mates of mine have em on look quite nice:shock: :shock:

M

micra man

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

B

boozyboo

mines gona have 1.2 on the back jus to p++s all da chav saxos off:lol:

Braveheart

boozyboo said:
mines gona have 1.2 on the back jus to p++s all da chav saxos off:lol:
An R sold on ebay last week with 1.2 on the back. I like that humour.
There was also a Corsa valver at knockhill that had RallyTart on his mud flaps... :thumbsup:

EVOBAD

why dont u tell your mate to sell his pulsar & buy a gtr as they say people who put gtr badges on are gtirs are gtr wannbys