DUAL BALL BEARINGS

CERAMIC BALL BEARINGS

.67T COMPRESSOR WHEEL CAPABLE OF .59 Lb/MIN AIRFLOW

BOOST AT 2700 - 3500

OIL AND WATER COOLED

INTERNAL WASTEGATE @ 12 - 16 Psi

How much can this turbo support?

ashills

wheres this from as its not a real gt28 garret as they dont use ceramic cores i suspect this is a cheap chinese copy

C

clive760

i used something similar few year back it was maxing out at 350bhp on 1.6bar so got gt30 run that got 400bhp on 1.4 barwith plenty 2 spare

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
A T67 compressor wheel that is capable of 59lb per min will allow for 530bhp...

But with a GT28 turbine side its a complete waste and missmatch... You won't see anywhere near that bhp...

And as Alan says it sounds like a cheap copy / missmatch...

Stay away...

Rishi

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
abmunro said:
Thanks for the advice.

Its on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8052502321&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

I need a new turbo as mine is U/S. So now need to source a new turbo!!!

I am thinking now of taking my car to 330 bhp as this is probs as much as gearbox can take safely.

I now have the engine that was taken out of my car. It has just been rebuilt so will be selling it.
You can throw 500bhp though a standard gearbox if you really want... Don't know where you got the idea that 330bhp was the safe limit... :?

Stay away from eBay turbos... They tend to be deisel turbos and are complete crap... They will just fail...

330bhp is managable with the standard turbo although you should look into getting a Disco Potato (Roller Bearing GT28)... That is the best option for targets...

Rishi