gti-r tips manual

saddler

i remember looking at a post about a very rare gti-r manual that gives out tip on taking the gearbox out and other stuff.. i think it was a rally manual ? but not sure...
its (not workshop manual)I Cant find the post ? Anybody help...??

davey red.r

had it for years, it has a rally r on it, and the rb,shows you a stripped rb box and ra box compared to each other,
its from 1995 i think,
its a good dvd,ive also got the ebay one as well.
its rare dont know of anyone else with it,

davey

saddler

modify the drivetrain so the gearbox can be dropped in 10 minutes..?
would like to know what this mod is..

oldaneal

Odin said:
When I had my first R I ordered a set of work shop manuals from Nissan, They gave me 3 of them which at the time I wasn't surprised about being a newbie to the R world, The 3rd manual had every component on the car exploded into it's various parts and the part number next to each individual item, I only bought them so I could do the head gasket and clutch and sold them on afterwards, I regret it every day because that 3rd manual I've never seen before or after :oops: :doh: .

It made ordering parts from Nissan so much easier 8) .

Rob
hi ive got manual 3 but its got information on all the electrical parts and wiring diagrams etc ? was this later added to the main two manuals ?

noriek2003

saddler said:
modify the drivetrain so the gearbox can be dropped in 10 minutes..?
would like to know what this mod is..
its a modification to the connecting shaft of the front diff to allow you to pop the shaft and drop the box without touching the transfer box.