GTi-R

G

Gaz_Eaton

Im new to this site so be gentle :p
I'm soon to buy a GTi-R which is hopefully standard.
Im curious to know what BHP is offered from standard and what i can do to get it higher which is more engine based mods. and what BHP i can achieve with simple mods.
After Buying it, i shall have around £3,000 to spent on her :)
And if possible, could somoene please list a few websites of mod's for the GTi-R

Any Information would be greatful

Gaz

paz

Why do I recognise your name? :?

Quick tip, use the search button - your questions have all been answered before ;)

Welcome to the site.

paz

paz

Dunno, maybe CUK or something, have you got a corsa, or an RX7 or something like that?

Fook knows :lol:

paz

N

Ninja_tune_factory

Paz i new you was a member of a under ground forum where all sorts go on now your bring your mates along :lol: :lol:

hi mate if your looking for places to mod your R there are a coulp of very good companys on here you can get help from.

Where are u based?

if you in the gloster, bristol area you could always drop my self a line and we can talk about what you looking for your R

Welcome Lionel.:thumbsup:

paz

Ninja_tune_factory said:
Paz i new you was a member of a under ground forum where all sorts go on now your bring your mates along :lol: :lol:

hi mate if your looking for places to mod your R there are a coulp of very good companys on here you can get help from.

Where are u based?

if you in the gloster, bristol area you could always drop my self a line and we can talk about what you looking for your R

Welcome Lionel.:thumbsup:
:lol: Its true, I'm a member of a ghey support network... you've found me out :doh: :cry: :lol:

Paz

G

Gaz_Eaton

Im from Wirral, Near Liverpool mate... dont yet own an R, just scouting round for a standard one as i know it would not of been trashed as much as a modded one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr GTiR

Gaz_Eaton said:
Im from Wirral, Near Liverpool mate... dont yet own an R, just scouting round for a standard one as i know it would not of been trashed as much as a modded one.
I'm sure i've seen your name on CC.

Welcome to the club. Looks like you have not done your homework before buying an R :shock:

G

Gaz_Eaton

Nope. dunno wot CC is mate..

Mr GTi-R - What homework should i of done?.. i dont know many people with R's and as i said in this topic any help would be greatful.
and i aint bought one yet, it was either an MR2 GTS or an R that was going to be my next car, and the R caught my eye more :)

paz

Seriously, do a search - there are buyers guides and all sorts in the FAQ section, and not everyones as nice as me and Channy :lol: ;)

paz

J

justin666

paz said:
Seriously, do a search - there are buyers guides and all sorts in the FAQ section, and not everyones as nice as me and Channy :lol: ;)

paz
So true, they are the OC's Niceboys ;-) ;-) ;-)

To start with you need.

Boost controller set to around a bar
Fuel pump
Colder plugs
induction Kit
Exhaust...

That little lot should see 280ish bhp compared to the standard 220ish. You dont need an FCD :thumbsup: and there are lots of threads about oils etc :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

J.