GTIR

R

Robadob

Missing since being entrusted with Peter Rosenberg and Nistek / SE Nissan ... one J reg GTIR with Turini wide arch and bumper kit in black with silver glitter in spray (if indeed it ever was sprayed) .. last seen with kit and fully primed, engine and gearbox out (also still missing). If anyone has any info that leads to recovery / prosecution a reward will be received. Essex police are involved.

Simmo

sorry to hear that mate, post up the reg just in case some c!!nts driving around with the original plates still on.

sypher

WTF, is this that guy that people were talking about not long ago that took your money and didn't do the work?

I know you may not want to but I would post full reg' and chassis no# in the hope that someone will keep an eye out for you.

sorry to hear that :x

tee

there is a very similar one in a mag this month think its the ultimate nissan mag from jap car banzai

deank93

I can't beleive what i've just read....you can't be the only one in this situation following the demise of SE, have you attempted to get in contact with anyone on the 300zx or 200sx forums??

R

Robadob

Theft

Car registration is (was!) J100 RMP with Jap flag on plates.

R

Robadob

Basically Pete Rosenberg claimed that after he went under my car stayed on site at his old SE Nissan unit in Malding and that the new tenants were ok for it to be there for a while till he sorted himself out. Then on my instruction he went back to take the car to Abbey Motorsport to finish the job and said it had gone, scrapped by the landlord. On speaking to landlord he said a lot of stuff had been scrapped but didnt recall there being a whole car. New tenants were also unaware of a car. Lots of bullshit and Essex police did arrest and interview him. I am waiting for them to get back to me. Meanwhile any news from anyone is more than welcome ... Im not the only one who got f*cked over so someone else must have some info!