Guaging interest in 15" SSR Comp-X alloys

DavidGTiR

I have these coming over from Japan on a Civic EG6 which is the same fitment as the GTiR and i might be interested in selling them.

I've noticed some interest in these alloy wheels before so I was wanting to know what sort of value they would be ??

The car hasn't been shipped yet so about 6-7weeks yet till the car would be in the UK. No Rush.

SSR Website with information on these wheels here

Let me know what you all think.

Thanks

In a specialized process perfected by Alumax, a leading aluminum manufacturer, uniquely structured alloy billets are heated to a semi-solid state (the consistency of soft butter) and molded in a specifically engineered forging press. The positive aspects of this process found applications in the aircraft and automotive sectors. Through an exclusive contract with Alumax, SSR conducted additional research and development and built their wheel manufacturing plant in Japan to produce alloy wheels using Semi-Solid Forging (SSF) technology. They further developed SSF technology, were granted a patent, and are the first and only SSF wheel manufacturer in the world today producing Semi-Solid Forged alloy wheels. This ultra high tech forging technology creates a very strong and lightweight wheel ideal for street or track.

Cleaner picture !

cmng

err it called SSR Type C at Japan
nice and light rim
but the offset might not suitable for GTiR
what is the offset ?