Handbrake lever doesnt lock anymore

S

Sirnixalot

If u pull up on the hand brake it works but it doesnt stay locked, if i pull it up it goes right back down.

Any ideas?

A

antilag

nikko count yourself lucky my first r had this problem only differerence is i found out wen the car was up on a jack and the drive on ramp and i was under the car doing an exaust and the car rolled down dropped of the ramp and crushed me i was stuck under the car alone in the pi$$ing rain for 20 mins my arm was round on top of my head the the drivers fron wheel was parked on in with the chassis rails on my chest if i didnt have a gravvel driveway id ov never riggled out was very scary as i couldnt feel my arm and couldnt breath that well i thought i was fooked but it was funny lol wat dnt kill u makes u stronger rite i fixed it by selling the car lol

M

Mulisha

I did this to my car on purpose! Remove the plastic/leather covering on the e-brake. At the end of the e-brake by the button there is a metal insert, that goes around the button. pull that piece out, not completely but as far as it will go with semi-pressure. and the e-brake should stay up. to make it a rally e-brake you just push in that piece.