handling

ohc_turbo

do gtir's when standard have extreem understeer when taken to the limits?

i do not have a r but do have the same running gear and im experincing a few difficultys at the moment.

maybe a r reacts completely diffrent to mine?

cheers

O

Odin

Yes they do tend to drift right off the road if you push them hard when standard, Bunpsteer kit helps alot as does all the poly bushes and braces, Also white line do a softer front anti roll bar which is supposed to help, I've got one fitted but I fitted with all the other stuff so couldn't tell what difference it makes on its own.

Rob

ohc_turbo

imported bluebird SSS atessa, if i could call it anything it would be the father of the GTIR

slowly getting modified, surprised a fairly quick z32 on a launch the other day, he was laughing at it aswell

hopefully going to the lakeside meet up next month so some people will be able to see it on the flesh, id like to compare the two together actually suspention and stuff like that, ill prob learn quite a lot

O

Odin

ohc_turbo said:
imported bluebird SSS atessa, if i could call it anything it would be the father of the GTIR

Sounds like a cool old school motor fella :thumbsup: , I think you will learn a lot by looking at them side by side, You never know some stuff may swap over to your's.

Rob