Hello....

R

*Red*

Hi there,

New GTiR owner here!

I know a couple of you from here, Olly, Dave (Hybrid), Matty and Stuart... I'm Jonny H's ex girlfriend.

Used to own a Starlet GT which I sold in May, and brought Jon's Pulsar off of him. I'm sure some of you have seen her before, a lovely lil white one which he loved to pieces.

Unfortunately it was just time to move on for him, he's got a practical car now (BAH!) but luckily for me - Penny is now mine!

She's currently running as Standard, but hopefully with a little of Olly's magic touch, she'll be running (what I'm aiming for) 360bhp in the near future.

I've had her 5 weeks or so - and the alternator went, followed by a dodgy battery! Took the AA 6 HOURS to come and get me the night she died - so I sat down a country lane just off junction 4 of the M25! Which was great fun!

A lovely black pulsar drove past me that night (just to rub it in) and I have met the owner briefly.. think you're on here whoever you are?! Saw you last night again, same sorta area and you waved!

Anyway, just thought I'd say hello, and apologies in advance for asking stoopid questions.. I am a girl after all and am still learning!!

Sarah xx

JIMMYBACK

how did the car get to be named penny? and welcome to the club..so whats on the car then? spec list?

R

*Red*

Erm.. I don't know really Jimmy.. I've always named my cars and Penny the Pulsar suited her *blush* !!

And now you've asked a question that makes me look stupid! LOL!

She's running as standard atm. Has a Forge FMIC, and a HKS Super *funky named* valve thing on her. All I know on top of that is that she's got Brembo brakes too which are huuuuuggggeee!

Tbh, anything mechanically wrong with her, I just take her to Dave and then collect her when he's fixed whatever was wrong! Hand over the money and there you go!

I will try and learn a little more about her though - promise!

Am aiming for her to go to Olly's soon to have a complete overhaul - replace anything that needs it, have a few bits uprated, and go on from there really.

R

*Red*

HARSH!!!

But clearly fair!

It's a learning curve! Honest!

O

Odin

Hello Red and welcome to the club.

I hope you've got a thick skin because once the perv's spot another lady, Your been in for a rough time of it lol lol lol.

Rob

R

*Red*

I think I can handle it! :lol:

OOOooo just found an old post of Jonny's with some details of her on there! 8)

Nismo Rally clutch Plate with certificate.
5" Goose system with De-cat
Brembo four pots 335mm discs.
17" BK racing alloys with Toyo TS1 tyres.
White Lockwood dials with SARD boost guage on pillar.

Also has a tv flushed into the dash where the center guages were + a dvd player in the glove box.

Which reminds me - I need to find a standard dash if anyone knows of one going spare...?

Don't want the TV & DVD anymore.

J

justin666

Thunder God said:
Hello Red and welcome to the club.

I hope you've got a thick skin because once the perv's spot another lady, Your been in for a rough time of it lol lol lol.

Rob
Dunno what youre on about Rob ;-) ;-) ;-) :oops: :lol:

Hey Sarah :thumbsup: Welcome to the club. :thumbsup:

J.

(Please all notice I got through a post involving a girl without making any kind of lewd comments :-D ...... bums and boobs... DOH.!!! :doh: )

R

*Red*

justin666 said:
(Please all notice I got through a post involving a girl without making any kind of lewd comments :-D ...... bums and boobs... DOH.!!! :doh: )
Damn!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

J

jpward

Gee another girl in the club are R's becoming girlie??? :shock:

:p Welcome and "Penny" i thought is a good name for a pulsar as after a few years you realise its like that little china piggy bank you had when you were young you know the one where you lost the little rubber cap in the bottom ;-) ;-)

If you cant work it out then i can only assume your a true Essex girl :twisted:

bracpan

Welcome to the site Sarah, car looks realy clean. (Penny is a great name).
look foward to seeing how the car progreses.
Best of luck.
Phil

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Hi sarah

Welcome to the club, hope to see you at a few of the shows :thumbsup:

And whites R's are the best ;-)

R

*Red*

jpward said:
Gee another girl in the club are R's becoming girlie??? :shock:

:p Welcome and "Penny" i thought is a good name for a pulsar as after a few years you realise its like that little china piggy bank you had when you were young you know the one where you lost the little rubber cap in the bottom ;-) ;-)

If you cant work it out then i can only assume your a true Essex girl :twisted:
Well hello..... perhaps they are.. or perhaps girls are just realising they can drive 'mens' cars..... ;-)

I worked that out.. thank you. Then again I'm not a typical Essex girl as I'm not blonde... :D

Aimee said:
Hi sarah

Welcome to the club, hope to see you at a few of the shows :thumbsup:

And whites R's are the best ;-)

Thanks Aimee... they definately are! ;-)

Sarah xx