Help Advice Needed

Roy Archer

I have Leda suspension (coilover) and some other make springs (valken or something) and one of the sprins has snapped. Looking for some new, my current spring size is 2.5"x9" 350Lb (hopefully that makes sense). Im looking at Eibach at the moment. Any suggestions or companies to try to get a good price. So far Leda are coming out at £52.50 + vat for each Eibach.

Any help or suggestion very welcome

CHEERS

youngsyp

You could try Demon Tweeks as they do coilover springs. Just do a search in Google, that should bring up plenty of choices. That price you have seems quite reasonable though and, you'll only need to replace the pair at the end where the one spring snapped !

Roy Archer

cheers. The need for speed ones are faulkner springs, the same that i have at the mo that snapped. Not sure if i should go for whiteline or Eibach?

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
http://www.eibach.co.uk/

Call the number and ask ?? Many moons ago I got the springs for my coilovers from there and they spent hours making sure I had the right springs, corner weighted the car and all sorts, very pleased with the result.

Roy Archer

just ordered them today, hopefully get my car back Thursday/Friday, then to probably Abbey Motorsport onto the dynopack to get set up