Help Greddy E-Manage

T

TriniGT

Hi as you'll can see I'm a newbie, right now I'm in the middle of a turbo install on my stock SR20DE. The reason I've turn to the GTiR forum for help is that a lot of the components for my install came from a pulsar engine. Below is the spec and what I really need is if someone has a base map that I can use for the E-Manage to get me up and running.

Stock SR20DE engine (From a Nissan Primera GT)
BB DET pistons (got them for free otherwise would have gotten aftermarket)
Nismo FPR
Pulsar injectors (444cc)
Pulsar ECU
Pulsar MAF
Pulsar Manifold
Upgraded T28 (Good for up to 450HP)
OEM Piston Rings, Connector Rod bearings and gaskets
300ZX TT Fuel Pump
Pulsar injector Rail
HKS Turbo Timer
Greddy Type S BOV
Greddy E-Manage w/Support Tool and Injector Harness

Thanks in advance.

ashills

to be honest u would probably get a map from someone on the sr20 forum as there isnt really anyone in the uk thats done alot so far

i havent really got a mapped saved as such to offer as im running it fairly standard but just selecting the right injectors etc has given a good afr etc

A

Anonymous

Hi, mate sorry don't have any answers to ur question, but just wanted to know what shell ur going to use, should be a beast when done, keep us updated, any pictures?

A

Anonymous

allover said:
Hi, mate sorry don't have any answers to ur question, but just wanted to know what shell ur going to use, should be a beast when done, keep us updated, any pictures?
I could be wrong but i think he's got a Primera!

A

Anonymous

E-manage is a piggy-back computer? -Select the correct switches on the outside of the unit and in the inside -ie. remove cover! and software selection for the motor & -injectors, afm etc!!! and your off!! :?:

A

Anonymous

abbey motorsport have mapped a few cars but I doubt you would get a map as each car is different. think you might have to get yr rent out and use a tuner. is it worht the risk of doing it on yr own?

"Upgraded T28 (Good for up to 450HP) "
er good luck! christ who told you it was good for 350 bhp~!!!

T28 is out of puff at 330 bhp at 6k rpm!!

T

TriniGT

Yeah as for the turbo being up to 450HP I'm not too sure about that because the guy that I got it from , his car was running at about 480HP, but I didn't consider all his other mods like cams and injectors etc., sorry bout that.