Help needed...stupid Mate

Kingy69

Right the problem,took my mate out last night and he started to fiddle like people do when they see lots of dials and buttons.Problem is i have an e-manage unit and the nob managed to press the update then cacked himself and pulled the key out.Came back to the car and it started but run like crap.Then he confessed and told me what he had done.Only popped in the garage for a leak.

So ive run an update without turning it off like it says in big letters on the screen and it started up fine.But looks like there are no maps or boost settings...everything i look at says 0.I had a pulsar before but not with e-manage so dont really know the system nor am i to keen on it.Is there a safe way of sorting it out because i need the car to use but dont want it to end up being a sack of spanners because ive drove it.It starts fine and idles but under acceleration it holds back and i cant seem to do an auto program for boost but more concerned about the fuel and a table of zeros.

Does anyone know of a tuner around the Peterborough area or Leicester.

Any advice would be appreciated

Kingy69

Ill wait till i see how much it costs then i know how much of a beating he needs!!!!!!!!!!

Not just a boost control as far as i know,its the E01 unit with the e-manage unit connected by a usb cable if that makes any sense.

Kingy69

It was running one bar on low boost and 1.3 on high so id guess it was altering the fuel at some point and not just boost.

I

Innovate Performance

Hi chris,

You will most likely have to get a new map put on it and have all the settings reset.

How comes you sold you last one it was a nice car.

Regards

James

Kingy69

I agree and wish i never sold it.Had big plans to buy a house but things didnt happen so decided to buy another.I think a house would be cheaper.
Is it ok to drive it around???
Looks like ill be giving you a ring soon to see if you can sort it out