Help please!

baza21

ive got a leak lol the back passenger footwell is soaked but the roof lining is dry and the window seal is perfect not got the slightest clue were its comeing from any1 else had this problem :lol:

baza21

haha im stumped on this one m8 ive been under over in and out that car today squirtin the hose pipe from evry angle to see where it was coming in n just cnt find the leak

splmum

May sound silly, but you didn't have a bottle of water crack and leak everywhere, be supprised how much 8oz of water will wet, otherwise soz can't help.

stumo

check to see if the pipe from the sunroof that goes down the B pillar is still attached.

Also double check the pass rear window seal is ok.

dobby

I know what it will be. Take the inside panel off and look inside under the window. You will see white clips used to hold trim in place. It is probably coming through there.

baza21

thanks a lot mate will get on it next weekend when its not dark lol, my head is baked with it at the minute haha; it’s been pissing me off for 2 week since i bought the car

*** baz - stop using text talk on your posts

Last edited by a moderator:

hkspulsar

I have this problem but in the the drivers footwell!?!? Any suggestions? Is definately water, and only the the floor is wet, not door, or up by the pedals.

Had forgotten about this problem so glad someone bought it up!

DanDud

BACK passenger footwell?

Squirt the hosepipe up in the wheel arch, see if its coming in there and dripping down into the footwell? Could be when the wheel is throwing the water up its getting in that way.