hi all

J

jonnyb80

hi im a newbie here and im looking into getting a PULSAR GTI-R and dont know anything about them aprt from i like them

im from scotland

J

justin666

jonnyb80 said:
hi im a newbie here and im looking into getting a PULSAR GTI-R and dont know anything about them aprt from i like them

im from scotland
Welcome aboard dude :-D

What do ya drive at the mo then.??? What ever it is the R is better ;-)

J.

marcymarc

jonnyb80 said:
a clio that the wifes car but im looking into a R now

Good choice fella , the GTiR is an excellent car. Any questions you have just ask away and someone will help you out, but also remember theres a wealth of info archived on the site already so alot of your questions may be aswered using the search feature ;-)

Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

J

jonnyb80

cheers all i will have a look about the site and see what i can find and anything im not sure about i will be in touch

N

Ninja_tune_factory

welcome dude , hope you like the nut house , what money you looking to spend on a R?( yes i no befor anyone say it paper money )

Cheers Lionel.

marcymarc

Ninja_tune_factory said:
welcome dude , hope you like the nut house , what money you looking to spend on a R?( yes i no paper money )

Cheers Lionel.

FFS Lionel , let the bloke get through the friggin door :lol: your like a hawk mate.

N

Ninja_tune_factory

lol i want trying to sell any think hehe , ( keep it on the low but as its so had to sell the car now i mite keep it ,but dont tell everyone as it will bring touble in the camp)

cheers Lionel.

J

jonnyb80

Ninja_tune_factory said:
welcome dude , hope you like the nut house , what money you looking to spend on a R?( yes i no befor anyone say it paper money )

Cheers Lionel.

i will have a budget off about 4.5k/5k 2 spend on a R

Fire & skill

Vintage member
jonnyb80 said:
i will have a budget off about 4.5k/5k 2 spend on a R
you'll get a good one for that ;-)

can i recommend you get in touch with Ricky_gtir :thumbsup:

his R is def the one for you and he lives in Kirkcaldy

J

jonnyb80

looks nice but i wont have the cash for a few months also i know someone who has a R in kdy but its grey and running about 300+ bhp bundy