Hi, everyone, Iam new to the site,Would just like to say hi to everybody.

GTi-RLee

Only bought my R a phew weeks back, purchased from my brother in law who imported the car 5 years ago.Hes spent alot of money on the beast and think its running with about 320bhp.Hopefull i have purchased at its best time. has lots of bits onit but unsure exactly what. I know none of the internals have been touched which ive been told is a good thing really.From wot i know Has full exhaust bigger Fuel Pump and T30 with T28 casing (i think) front mount intercooler oil catch can.And need the bigger airflow meter fitting. Iam From Cleethorpes North East Lincolnshire. And our local tunner RASP has done alot of the tunning on the engine with the apexi computers.I would recomend him to anybody. I have just got the 300zx bigger airflow meter and adapters to suite.

Does anybody know what sort of airfilter is best to run with that airflow meter.

And what sort of power will it have with this fitted.

And are there any mods that need fitting along side the ones ive listed befor getting this setip.

Any advice on this would be great.

Thanks Guys and hope to meet you at some meets sometime :p

gtir_pimp

bigger injectors if you dont have them allready as they max out at near 330bhp. then it will need mapping. you must have a boost controller?!

snoon

if you've still got the standard elbow/downpipe then you won't really see much BHP gains from AFM change.

antgtir

Welcome to the club!

Stock internals, my personal view is dont push too much more as you may end up with nice melted stock internals :lol: Im probably only saying this as that bhp mark would be adequate for me as it allows a much better driveable R, a competitive R and is relatively reliable still.

Without maybe replacing the pistons for stronger items and ensuring fueling etc is setup correctly id stick with what you have and focus on ensuring cooling etc is maintained (again for reliability). My personal views and im sure people out there would say totally different :lol:

Pics would be good. Sounds like you may have an R thats been looked after over the last few years, plus you know the history for the car since its UK entry, bonus imo.

Good luck with your new adventure. :thumbsup:

Ant.