hi guys breathers

nimhbk

hello can any one tell me where the gear box breather goes to, as it just hangs lose on my car...
plus at the back right of the engine there is a little box with two large hoses running out and also a small one at the top... the small one is conected on my engine and also the large bottom one where does the midle one go to, ther is a picture of them in the gallery on engines out,

O

Odin

The gearbox breather doesn't go anywhere matey, It just attaches to the top mount intercooler I think, But if that has been replaced with a front mount it just hangs around lol lol lol....

Your other question would need a bit better description for me I'm afraid...

Rob

nimhbk

breathers

yer it these little beauties where does the midle one go and does it need to be pluged in as it seems to have blown off

O

Odin

That's all the vac hoses that go to the charcoal canister and the one coming over the plenum goes to the brake servo.....

I'm not sure about all of the 3 hoses but I'm sure two go to the canister, Someone will put me right if not I'm sure lol....

Rob

stumo

I'm probibly wrong but doesn't one hose go to the carban canister, another to the BOV and the third to the wastgate(via whatever system is fitted).

like i said, i'm probibly wrong.

nimhbk

Not sure fella im just an idiot who spent £4500 on a car, and has no idea of things that are jap...last car was a vw and very easy to fix even for me.... but this thing is fun even when its not working prop.....:lol:

O

Odin

stumo said:
another to the BOV and the third to the wastgate

I think the wastegate one comes off the plenum at the inlet side matey ;-) ....

Rob