hi im new

M

mega gtir

Hi there everybody iam new to the site and am just setteling in . Have just got my first pulsar of my own and thought id join this club have been viewing the club pages for many years and couldnt wait to join you.

If you are wondering why im called mega gtir its cause my dad owns and runs mega modz.

i hope to be getting my pulsar on the road for december when i can insure it so that is when the fun will begin for me ..

JIMMYBACK

wlecome matey expect to get burned on the way in....its part of the welcome process of the gtiroc:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

O

Odin

I've deleted all the cr@p :oops: I think we had better let the lad settle in before we all rip him a new one :thumbsup: .

I'm as guilty as the next man :oops: , We have to realize that not every one is as thick skinned as us long term members ;-) :lol: :twisted: .

So welcome to the club fella and take no notice of us useless old cnuts :doh: ;-) .

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Odin

Dooie Pop Pop said:
you could of left 'my' welcome in:lol: i wasn' t abusive at all:roll: :der:

:welcome:

I must of been a bit click happy :oops: Sorry mate :doh: .

Rob

marcymarc

Thunder God said:
I must of been a bit click happy :oops: Sorry mate :doh: .

Rob

Your making quite a habbit of being click happy lately Rob arent you. :lol:

I woulnt worry to much Dooie , he ACCIDENTLY deleted all my will you forgive me thread :roll: :roll: :lol: