Hi, ive been away but might be back.

SPEN

Hi all,not had a Gtir for a few years now. I used to have a red uk sunny K*ASD that had rally graphics for a while. Anyway i have come accross a black pulsar needing tlc close by to me for very reasonable money. It has been previously in the Aylesbury and also High Wycombe areas? Reg number J5**NLR. Anyone know it or of it? Hopefully all being well i once again will be on first name terms with the cashier at my local petrol station!8)

SPEN

Hi Imran, cool have you any recent pics you can send? Got loads of old ones somewhere? Yes Geoff that was me :)

SPEN

Picked up the car last night and im just going to potter along and do the little jobs in no rush. Hope nobody contacts me now and says dont touch it!!!!:shock: Enjoying that grin factor you get just looking at it again! Wish it was red or white though! oh well it was cheap enough so to hell with the colour!:lol:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Where are you based; still in the North West?
Why not get in on some of the meets; I'm sure Andy won't mind me spruiking them... and if we can get 20+ cars for the rolling road it would be great for the Total Nissan piece (and cheaper for everyone by £5)!

SPEN

Yes still north west but it may be a while before i put it back on the road.Not a huge amount needs doing apart from a fuel leak.