HKS Inlet Cam (or maybe a pair of standard ones)

Escy

I've had a shocker, have managed to snap my HKS cam clean in 2 while pissing about sorting valve shims. I'm gutted.

Wondering if anyone has a spare? It's doubtful I know.

Is the S14 SR20 inlet cam the same (I know the exhaust ones are different)?

Failing that, anyone have a pair of standard cams and pulleys for sale?

vpulsar

I just bought an HKS exhaust cam which arrive in two days from Sumo power great company to deal with, I know they also had at least one inlet cam in stock mate was £220 ish I believe I can't remember exactly how much, I'm sure Danny (readreading) will have something if you're looking for a standard set.

You could probably have the pair out of my 49k engine if you like they're at Danny's, I was only going to fit an exhaust cam but I'll probably but the matching inlet cam next week.

Rob

johnny gtir

I paid less than 200 each for a set of hks cams just a week ago from conceptor tuning bought from them before arrived in 4 days and they said they did not have them in stock would also recomend there services

Escy

I think I may have found a pair of used HKS cams. If that doesn't come off i'll be in touch. Thanks for the offer.

Escy

I've bought a pair of used HKS cams. If anyone is after an exhaust cam only give me a shout.