how does scorpion compare with goose?

A

Anonymous

As Davey says.

Dont know about the performance tho, didnt think that far back on the exhaust made a real difference :?

Danny S R

I had one on mine when i bought but whacked a goose on it, the scorpion is bout the same bore but with a massive silencer on the back, pretty quiet and feels like it looses puff at the top of the rev range compared to the goose, probably coz of the rear box, i got a decat aswell!

Hope that helps :D

donpulsar

South Yorkshire Regional Rep
The Scorpion is made to EU noise levels so is quieter and is not a complete system - only running from the CAT back. For the same money (or less :) )the 'goose is a FULL system from turbo to tip with no restrictive backbox or silencers.

So yes, it's louder, but'll make y'turbo spin up quicker and it'll sound loads better.

Or get the 3" from Performance FX for max.gains :twisted:

G

Grezza

Good to hear donpulsar :D
I'm from Donny & I'll soon be getting my pulsar back after 2 years off the road.
I'm having 3" goose fitted without cat and was starting worry with all these horror stories with people being pulled over by the rossers all the time.

N

Ninja_tune_factory

a mate of mine has a goos on his R and it only has the small silancer in the system and its f**king loud very f**kin loud , it louder then my apexi n1 on my are . :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Danny S R

Doncaster! Thats only 20 miles from me! And i thought i was on my own in the midlands! Fancy a mini meet some time?

donpulsar

South Yorkshire Regional Rep
Hell Yeah :!: Sounds good to me. Theres a few of us with Jap motors who go down to Vue ( was Warner Bros ) some Sundays and form the Jap contingent of the Donnycruise. When we're next going down I'll give you a call / text. What's y' Number :?:

You off to JAE on sunday by any chance :?: