HUGEUS THANKUS

Dooie Pop Pop

To Mark (Turbo) for making me what has got to be the poshest part of my car :D :D :D

i now own the smartest, most superfly set of COATED :wink: braided steel (all stainless fittings) brake lines known to Man! :shock: :D :p

i took a couple of pics but photobucket has got maintenance in :roll:

iv just got to pic up my disks from 00sid who' s redrilled them to fit the nissan pcd (CHEERS!! :D :D :D) and project 'Nissubishi' will begin :p

cheers, Stu :mrgreen:

J

justin666

Dooie Pop Pop said:
project 'Nissubishi'
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of Brakes , Wonder who will be the first to complete project GTI-RX7 or should that be project Mazdasan / Mazissan / Nissazda.. I cant make my mind up :?

J.

MarkTurbo

Thats quite alright glad you like them, now get your arse in gear and fit those brakes :wink:

Dooie Pop Pop said:
i now own the smartest, most superfly set of COATED :wink: braided steel (all stainless fittings) brake lines known to Man! :shock: :D ::
They'll be caked in s**t in no time, trust me :wink: Unless you're gonna polish them whenever you clean the car :shock:

Dooie Pop Pop

i might just do that Mark...they deserve it :D :lol: i' ll repost this when the new forums running with some pretty pics 8)

hows the eye btw?

cheers, Stu

MarkTurbo

Dooie Pop Pop said:
hows the eye btw?
Ok now, it dosent look like the terminators red eye anymore :lol: Have been left with a scar on the surface but its not in a place where its gonna affect my vision 8)

pulsar_stu

Have you had some EVOIII brakes then Stu :?:

Where did you source them from and how much did the nock you?? If you dont mind that is :oops:

Stu 8)

So they go under the 15" enkei's ok??

Dooie Pop Pop

pulsar_stu said:
Have you had some EVOIII brakes then Stu :?:

Where did you source them from and how much did the nock you?? If you dont mind that is :oops:

Stu 8)

So they go under the 15" enkei's ok??
evo 1-3 im not sure which, it makes no difference.

i paid a hell of a lot less than what id pay for an ap kit, say 10% :lol: add the disk drilling fee and my nissubishi brake lines :wink: im not gonna hype it up in case the price of shitty old evo calipers goes up 100% overnight on the mlr :D look/ask but do it quietly eh :wink:

as for fitting the evo' s had 15' s as standard but 7inch wide wheels so i might need spacers, not sure till i try and fit them. i will do a little how to if i remember :lol:

Stu

J

jiw

And you all slate the Evo's however at the first oppurtunity your found adapting the parts from the lesser evo's to improve your already fantastic Nissans :lol:

M

piss off Jeff im just exploiting a bargin lol

id fit the brakes off a skoda if they were shithot and cheap. brakes are universal.

now i wouldn' t be seen dead with a 4G engine in my sunny..LOL

oops i need to log in

pulsar_stu

Dooie Pop Pop said:
i will do a little how to if i remember :lol:

Stu
Have you done this yet stu?

I have got me some evoI calipors on the way to me :eek:)

Any help would be greatly apretiated!

Stu.