Hybrid kit on ebay

G

gav

Has any1 here bought 1 of these intercooler kits off ebay yet. Ive had bad experiences with buying parts abroad before. Just want to know if there legit and will actually arrive. :?

O

Odin

I got the hibrid kit from ebay :wink: , Came with in the week and cost me about £400 all in including a late supprise tax bill :cry: :lol: .

rob

JIMMYBACK

late tax bill tell me about it :shock: :oops: :cry: yep i got one too.avery nice piece of kit got here pretty prompt too :D

C

carpy100

yeh me brother got one and it was excellent. got it fitted really easily. its a good kit mate. :wink:

C

C12YSP

hi, i just got this kit, any tips on how to mount it to the front. i didn't get any instructions with it and it looks to fat to fit between the air con rad and the bumper!!

chris

G

gav

And you guys all bought it from that bloke in hong kong on ebay. Why do we get charged so much for this kit over here. :(

G

gav

I dont want to get into that argument.
So theres a good chance if i order 1 of these kits off ebay that it will actually turn up we think then. :)

O

Odin

gav said:
I dont want to get into that argument.
So theres a good chance if i order 1 of these kits off ebay that it will actually turn up we think then. :)
Stop being a big girl and just order it :roll: , there's gotta be at least 10 members that have ordered this kit with no problem at all, And Gary (gtirspares) get's his from the same bloke :wink: .

rob

P

purplemonster

Why do we get charged so much for this kit over here. ???????

GREEED MAYBE

A valid question ?????