I do love white van man!!!

A

Anonymous

I hope you mean he brought you the coilovers cos if he brought you that carpet I'd SLAP him! :wink:

G

gotoinstant-redline

where the hell did you get that floor? it looks like the last party you had, your friends invented new rules for "o" and "x".

nice shock tho.. just the one?? :cry: lol

is it jdm or uk spec?
your R should stick to the road like its on rails now!

L.
p.s. dont be tempted by gold teeth, think weight saving and get some plastic denchures.

M

memski

skiddusmarkus said:
Memski-any word on yours yet?
Got mine back a week after I broke it :lol: Just not got round to fitting it yet :oops: Going on and this time I will get it all cornerweighted :wink:

D

Dee 1

springs

stevepudney said:
Any idea what poundage the springs are
Sorry mate i have no idea?? :?

With the exchange rate and shipping and vat and duties they worked out about £1150.00 :cry:

Memski what happened to yours mate??

And the carpet well what can you do when it only takes my womoan 2 mins to get there :lol: :lol:

M

memski

Done some country lanes that I didn't know very well, too fast and hit a mega bump that broke the coilover :eek: Still keeping with them though because the car is so much better handling with them on, just watch where you drive. Let us know how you get on with them 8)

D

DodgeT

i had a set of the HA's on my prelude & they were excellent as long as the roads werent bumppy :shock:

T

Toady

Dee1 - what ya doin with your old standard shocks? are they knackered? i mite be interested in them as my whiteline kit dont seem right, could poss have dead shocks at the front due to the fact that no bumpstops were put in them! :shock: :roll:

D

Dee 1

shocks

Hi mate, i dont know what shocks they are but the fronts have 4 point adjustments and the rear also! There will also be my cusco pillow ball mounts coming off the front.. I will post up pic`s when i get them off :D

T

Toady

cool, not standard ones then? are they in ok condition? or is that why you got the teins? :D

D

Dee 1

Tein

Toady said:
cool, not standard ones then? are they in ok condition? or is that why you got the teins? :D
Hi mate, the shocks are fine i wanted more control over the ride height :twisted: