I Dont Believe It!!!!!

ricey

well thats it i fixed the boost at 5pm drove the car 6 miles and put it on the drive get out and there is a big trail of coolant :doh: :cry:

you got to be kidding me!!!:cry:

it looks like rad or possibly turbo pipe as it's right at the front of the car but
yet again it's dark to do anything about it:roll:

this just isn't even funny!.

frp

yep they re cr*p, with these cars mate you need to put in loads of time and effort and cash. just how it is :lol:

steve

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I hear you!
If it isn't running I can't earn money to pay for the repairs.

ricey

yeah i use the car for delivery's. it would not be as bad but got i are lass's car earlier tryed to drive off and no steerin? got out ad there is a dint in the wing and a big scuff on the wheel looked through the alloy and lovely. the steering rack is snapped :shock:

some little ****er has mounted the kurb hit her car nd drove off.:evil: there is a few bits of plastic bits wit peugot on it next to there wheel!

so we now have to cars and both are fecked.

ricey

geetee said:
feel for you mate, it never rains it pours :(
im rippin the thing to bits and it is the rad it's have a wee right at the bottom.

is there another rad that people replace this wit?

is the any one with a standard rad for sale?

i just need it working then ill save for a new one as well as a clutch and a feckin rebuild:doh:

antgtir

Absolute radiators. Just get the copper core one, its a similar price to the standard replacement but with better cooling properites.

The other alternative is to go to your local motor factors and get them to order you a "Sunny GTiR" radiator, those have a bigger core compared to the jap equivelant.

Good luck with sorting it.

Ant.

ricey

antgtir said:
Absolute radiators. Just get the copper core one, its a similar price to the standard replacement but with better cooling properites.

The other alternative is to go to your local motor factors and get them to order you a "Sunny GTiR" radiator, those have a bigger core compared to the jap equivelant.

Good luck with sorting it.

Ant.

absolute radaitor. were is that. im in northeast newcastle?

M

mynheers_a_pint

i have a standard rad spare if you need one. I'm happy to package it up if you can arrange collection? It was in pretty good condition last time i checked but i'm at work at the moment. You can have it eitherway.

I'd say it was about 8kg. give interparcel a go for a courier quote.

ricey

mynheers_a_pint said:
i have a standard rad spare if you need one. I'm happy to package it up if you can arrange collection? It was in pretty good condition last time i checked but i'm at work at the moment. You can have it eitherway.

I'd say it was about 8kg. give interparcel a go for a courier quote.
thats very nice of you! were bouts are you mate! i have made some phone calls to mates in the trade and i can get one but it will be best 60 worst 100 new depends on if they can sneak it past the boss.

but i cant get till tomorrow so i cant use the car for work but i think a mate is lendin me his 53 plate civic type R....... but wit my luck recently i really dont wanna risk it .:sad:

M

mynheers_a_pint

i'm the other end of the country- southampton.

So516ee for reference.

ricey

mynheers_a_pint said:
i'm the other end of the country- southampton.

So516ee for reference.
are it's okay mine should be here tomorrow but thanks for the jenorus offer .

cheers mate:thumbsup:

Sween

I know it is not an ideal solution and doesn't answer your question but it is probably worth suggesting. The Pulsar can have a nsaty habit of breaking when tinkered with so using it as a dailly car is never ideal (at least in my opinion) running a second car is never easy but I used to go down to my local scrappy and pick up a motor with MOT and a little tax for a monkey.

They even proved this on Top Gear when Jezza bought a car for £1. You could easily get your insurance changed over temporarily and still be mobile. I am sure you have already thought about that but just thought I would add my 2 penneth

ricey

Sween said:
I know it is not an ideal solution and doesn't answer your question but it is probably worth suggesting. The Pulsar can have a nsaty habit of breaking when tinkered with so using it as a dailly car is never ideal (at least in my opinion) running a second car is never easy but I used to go down to my local scrappy and pick up a motor with MOT and a little tax for a monkey.

They even proved this on Top Gear when Jezza bought a car for £1. You could easily get your insurance changed over temporarily and still be mobile. I am sure you have already thought about that but just thought I would add my 2 penneth
the problem bein im 25 nd have 5 years no claims BUT have 15 active points so INSURERIN 2 cars is a big NONO for me

( only 3 for speeding before people start calling)
i always seem to get the police wit something to prove and on a MEGA POWERTRIP.

I GOT 3 POINTS CAUSE I PULL OVER AT A BIN GOT OUT THE CAR TO PUT A BAG OF LITTER IN IT AND A POLICE VAN GIVES ME 3 POINTS CAUSE THE FRONT OF THE CAR WAS ON ZIG ZAGS :shock: HE TOLD ME IF I ARGUED I WOULD BE NICKED:evil: !!!!!!

i am going to get my old polo back and leave it taxex but not insured and if the pulsar breaks WHICH IM SURE IT WILL i can switch the cover8)