If I fit....

S

Sam P

An EVO 3 frint mounted intercooler and a mongoose exhaust from Turbo elbow back what rough BHP increase will i get and also will i have to increase fuel etc :thumbsup:

youngsyp

Not enough info there bud !

What boost are you going to run ? Do you have any other mods on the car ? What fuel do you use ? Etc.....

S

Sam P

youngsyp said:
Not enough info there bud !

What boost are you going to run ? Do you have any other mods on the car ? What fuel do you use ? Etc.....
Sorry mate its standard boost , just a paddle clutch and turbo timer are the only mods so won't effect it. i just run the car on optimax and thats all.

thanks

Sam

S

Sam P

i know this sounds dumb but how hard? and how do you turn up the boost to say around 1 bar

S

Sam P

ok will do a search, and soz i ment how hard is it to turn up the boost

S

Sam P

right carnt find it will some one just point me in the right direction Thanks

gtirneil

Erm, answers no, no and no.

To be honest matey you would be better off with a electronic boost controller of some sort, doing stuff on the cheap will only lead to problems.

gtir_pimp

I would buy a digital boost controller instead of the intercooler,still go with the exhaust and buy an upgraded air filter too. you might find them on here in the "parts for sale" section cheaper than buying brand new.
im certain that someone put up a thread selling a mongoose exhaust for £200 yesterday

with the filter, exhaust and boost turned up to about 1bar you will definately see a BIG improvement, especially for the money!! might see around 300bhp mark!!