In car footage from my car!

MarkTurbo

Taken on one of my favourite roads 8)

This was done on monday, i was taking it reasonably steady (on standard boost) cos my car is still running a bit crap at the moment :oops:

Left click HERE

tee

excelent vid mate.

what didi you use to hold the cammera in place, you got a mount?

looks like you had fun tho lol

N

Ninja_tune_factory

cool vid dude, gess u can see now (hows the eye?)

cheers Lionel.

MarkTurbo

By a stroke of luck my digital camera is just the right size to fit in the passenger headrest hole :lol: Im gonna get a suction mount thoughcos you can hear the camera vibrating quite a lot in the video :?

Ninja_tune_factory said:
cool vid dude, gess u can see now (hows the eye?)
Gotta go back to the hospital tomorrow (again :roll: ) mate, theres still some crap left on the surface :(

S

smcnairn

Top vid!! 8) will have to get some more of these on the go :lol:

J

justin666

really 8) 8) 8) Considerin your R aint supposed to be running right she sounds as sweet as ......!!!!!! :D

Lovin the way you take that BIG right hander aswell dude :lol: 8) :D

J.

J

justin666

Just noticed that cyclist near the end... He must have heard you comin a mile away :D :D :D :D

J..

6Miester

paz said:
I'm going to make a film when I get mine back, and masturbate whilst editing it :oops:

Paz
Information....much...to.

8) Video Mark, where did you film it? Could not place the area.

I keep meaning to make one, and i have a suction mount if you wanted to borrow it for a couple of days?
I have some video but never bothered to post it....might dig it out :wink:

paz

6Miester said:
paz said:
I'm going to make a film when I get mine back, and masturbate whilst editing it :oops:

Paz
Information....much...to.

I keep meaning to make one, and i have a suction mount if you wanted to borrow it for a couple of days?
I have some video but never bothered to post it....might dig it out :wink:
:lol: I know, I just nearly cried when I heard the noise on that video :( :lol:

Paz

J

justin666

I assume Mark runs a goose.????

I really need to take my Trust system off and be a little more antisocial i recon :D :D :D

J.

MarkTurbo

6Miester said:
I'll give you a clue, it was on the road that goes past a very tall thing made of stone that overlooks the place where i live. Know where im on about now :wink:

And yeah, i could do some very good vids if i could borrow your suction mount for a day or two 8)