uprated clutch
forge FMIC
super hybrid turbo
uprated fuel pump
dawes device
exhaust
hks air filter
de cat pipe

what sort of bhp will i be looking at and also what boost is it capable of without causing damage!

N E ideas on next mod as well guys

cheers

O

Odin

Hi and welcome to the site Rob :wink:

You should see 280-300 bhp at 1 bar matey.

I wouldn't go much further than 1.1 bar on the standard ECU if it was my
car, But with say a power FC you could push 1.4 bar and 350 bhp.

rob

Rob300

Cheers for that,

i last had it rolling roaded before the turbo fmic clutch and fuel pump was fitted it was at 1 bar then i think and the power was at 263bhp so was hoping to run 1.2 or 1.3 bar on it now

how much is the power fc though?

cheers

O

Odin

I think there about £700-800 maybe less mate :wink: .

My car ran 311bhp at 1.2 bar on standard turbo but with a Motec ecu,
The injector's are pretty muched maxed out at that inless you turn the
fuel pressure up to 4 bar.

I now have bigger rr turbo and 730cc injectors but it's not runing yet as
the engine is out :cry: for gearbox rebuild and new clutch.

rob

GINGA

There a group buy going on for the power fc in the buying/selling section :wink:
Another good option is the Greddy emanage which will be almost half the price 8)

J

J-GTi-R

People have struggled to get the Emanage mapped though, not too many places have the software for it.

Rob300

the greddy emanage sounds like a good idea especially if its about half the price that way i will have some cash to spend on the injectors!! :D

What size would i need as i only want to take it to 400hp and would the injectors be a direct fit

Cheers for all your help you lot

Rob

Mr GTiR

if your going over 300bhp get rid of your bleed valve and get an EVC.

running 1.2 bar of boost and having your tubby spike is not a good idea!

Rob300

why would i need to? :?

which evc would you recommend? would i need that and the emanage?

not clued up on cars at all just love the speed and at min its too slow

Dooie Pop Pop

iv got the blitz spec r ebc and it does its job very nicely, was also planning on an emanage but im not sure if they are compatable or if it matters at all anyway. if you, like me cant be bothered to import your own gear then ask mattygtir, he' s pretty cheap :lol:

JIMMYBACK

sturat said:
iv got the blitz spec r ebc and it does its job very nicely, was also planning on an emanage but im not sure if they are compatable or if it matters at all anyway. if you, like me cant be bothered to import your own gear then ask mattygtir, he' s pretty cheap :lol:
he will do almost anything for your money :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rob300

tried to find the cheapest greddy e manage going, at the min its $349 is that good? its at:

eautoworks.com

has anyone bought off here before?

will it def work on my pulsar? :?

cheers

kyepan

We're currently figuring out the Emanage software and are going to be mapping an R with a hybrid turbo etc running about a bar in the next couple of weeks.

currently pooling information on mapping techniques from a few techies i know. then we will see what happens. and keep you posted..

Its a myth that you cannot get the software or the dongle to connect the emanage to the laptop. its all available online from a post about the emanage i put up a while back.

we have had the emanage talking to the laptop and looked at the blank 16 x 16 fuel air maps.. its pretty simple to set up

then all u do is drive round and map it up.. ideally you want a rolling road and a decent wide band air fuel ratio meter to check if it is running rich and lean.

celm

vpulsar said:
Hi and welcome to the site Rob :wink:

I wouldn't go much further than 1.1 bar on the standard ECU if it was my
car, But with say a power FC you could push 1.4 bar and 350 bhp.

rob
would the stock ECU make the car go past 1.1 bars?or what will happen if it does go past 1.1 bars on stock ECU

GINGA

The stock ecu can measure air flow upto about 1.4bar(depending on turbo) then you'll run very lean :wink: some people can run upto 1.4bar on totally stock ecu, injectors and maf and have no problems but others have blown up at just over 1bar but you'll need a uprated fuel pump to do it ideally :wink:
The only way you'll know for sure whether your setup can cope is to get it checked on a rolling road or with a decent wideband afr gauge :wink:
There is no overboost cut out on the gtir either it'll just boost till it blows lol :lol:

C

Crazy

I have the Greddy B Spec 2 boost controller and the Greddy E-Manage which has been mapped upto 1.2 bar by www.thor-racing.co.uk and they have the software and a DYNO :twisted:

The Greddy E-Manage has been fine and will hopefully be remapped soon upto 1.4 bar when I manage to find some bigger injectors :wink: