Interesting Pulsar Project

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
So its going to be RWD, Ferrari Engined with a £6k gearbox, look funny with that wide rear.. Not to mention the other costs in the likes of the Clutch, Management etc...

And to just have its ass handed to it by a 1bar R... :lol:

Rishi

tomble

The images are under 'megamodz' so i presume it is....

Just goes to show he's got alot of money to waste from the expensive spaires he sells...

Tom

O

Odin

tomble said:
Just goes to show he's got alot of money to waste from the expensive spares he sells..

I'm glad I'm not the only person thinking along those lines :roll: :roll: :roll: , Have you lot seen the prices on their web site for what mostly is a load of old tat :doh: .

Rob

azboy

RishiGTiR said:
So its going to be RWD, Ferrari Engined with a £6k gearbox, look funny with that wide rear.. Not to mention the other costs in the likes of the Clutch, Management etc...

Rishi
hes using standard management for now i beleve then may twin tub it later or run nos orrrr maybe both

P

pulsarboby

if i call myself megabobz will i get away with prices like that:lol:

tomble

Yes bob, then you might be able to afford to put some other exotic supercar engine into a nissan sunny.

Tom

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
RishiGTiR said:
My thoughts exactly. My other thought was Ferrari double wisbone rear suspension, shopping cart front suspension, that'll work well :lol::lol::doh: