is it worth fitting?

pete-r

ok,cut a long story short .met up with rich today to get my brake kit from him and was telling him what a fine job a certain garage had done with my car i.e fitting stage 2 turbo,hks head gasket ,ap clutch and e-manage,full RR tune .i noticed a box that had slid out from under the seat ,which contained the e-manage :evil: .i checked my receipt when i got home and the garage hadnt billed me for it so i phoned the owner and there just seems to have been a misunderstanding(long story :oops: )my question is with all these mods done,minus the e-manage,my car was RR at 322bhp and i was wondering if the e-manage is going to boost this up any more ?cause i was thinking of just leaving the e-manage until the summer,but if it would make a marked improvement then ill go ahead and get it done.

thanks,pete.

GINGA

Emanage should give you slightly more bhp, but more importantly when correctly mapped it should improve drivabilty alot making the car feel much quicker and give better fuel econ aswell 8)

skiddusmarkus

It would be daft to have bought it and not reap the benefis of a remap on top of your mods..Plus if you're car detted or ran lean as a result you'd kick yourself.