is this any good

P

pulsarboby

i reckon that will fit! just cut the flanges off that are not needed.
although its dirt cheap it looks like quite a good manifold:shock: and its braced too!
good find is that

G

gsikevin

pulsarboby said:
although its dirt cheap it looks like quite a good manifold:shock: and its braced too!
good find is that
bob i will phone u at the weekend engine out and the boy going to look at it soon as he can thanks

Keira

you will need to do abit of chopping and welding on the manifold and a new dump pipe will be needed to get that to fit...personally i wouldn't bother.

i think mark turbo is using one, try pm'ing him

O

Odin

pulsarboby said:
good find is that

:doh: :doh: :doh: Bobby for f*cks sake mate that it a piece of cr@p :roll: :roll: .

You'd need about £300 worth of welding and a new down pipe to make that piece of cr@p work :der: :der: .

Rob

P

pulsarboby

i realise you would need a new downpipe, but why £300 of welding:? im obviously missing something here.
explain please

O

Odin

pulsarboby said:
i realize you would need a new downpipe, but why £300 of welding:? i'm obviously missing something here.
explain please

Well the flange will need cutting off for a starters as it's totally wrong at the moment, Mic had one and it kept cracking at the re welded flange joint :doh: I doubt very much if it would stay in one piece long enough to last 5 mins matey :der: .

You'd need to spend a few bob on welding and brackets to hold it together.

I also included the down pipe welding and manufacturer in that £300 matey ;-) .

Rob

O

Odin

kirko said:
ive bought one ;-)

Well you're a c0ck :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I suppose it does help that you're a fabricator or something though doesn't it ;-) :roll: .

Rob

kirko

its a cheap headstart on making a decent manifold ;-)

i wouldnt consider it if i couldnt sort it out myself