Is this worth it ??

EVOBAD

it looks ok make surerust isnt to bad on rear arches as its not cheap to get fixed plus if your going to leave the car like that then go for it but if your thinking of moded it with nice wheels,big brakes etc then your best looking else wher as for same sort of money you can find a good one for same price with those extras on it

Fire & skill

Vintage member
mad max said:
Anybody know what it is above the air filter (in picture 6)

the alarm?

as for the arches it really depends how bad they are, if its very minor you can usually keep on top of it, also an idea to get the car re undersealed. if they are just a little bad, a body shop could make them good again, but its more a short term fix but will last again if you keep on top of it. if its right through then its a big job

gtir bean

i would say if there is rust on the arches it will cost you to get them done right unless your able to do it youself.its not worth doing unless you cut the bad bits out and weld in a new pice and prob get the whole quarter painted but if your going that far may as well get right down both sides done?thats what i need to tidy up the rest if im doing the arches.

P

pulsarboby

il shortly have a silver one for sale with some nice mods, years mot and taxed and full service, which will be cheaper than that.
think hes asking top dollar for something with faults.
youll get better than that for your money;-)

EVOBAD

saddler said:
Sorry im at my budget.. Nice car.. Anybody know what it costs to get the rear arches done ?
if your planing on keeping car mate then your best bet is to put new arches on it ,but if its just surface rust get it done asap ,if new arches are needed your looking at £20 eash for the arches plus £200-400plus to fit & paint but this is prices i was quoted & am in a cheap area of the uk:-o

Garef

You can never judge a car until you go and look at it and drive it.
I went to see to many cars the looked great in pics and sounded great in the adverts until I found the one I wanted.