Its a Ford and i respect it!

bracpan

Amazing car even for a Ford :D
But can you imagine what his wife/girl friend has to put up with living with some one who is that anal :(
Dosn't bare thinking about.
Cheers
Phil

Gray

Yeah he seems a bit Anal. I bet he doesnt take it out when its wet incase he has to drive through a puddle. He'd have to take it apart, respray and chrome everything again.

maz

yeah i respect the guy and how he likes to spend time on his hobby, but cars are supposed to be driven and enjoyed! not for eating your dinner off of! :)

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
maz said:
but cars are supposed to be driven and enjoyed! not for eating your dinner off of! :)
Ha ha

This reminded me of a program i was watching last nite on itv4, it was called car cruizin *star special*, daryl hannahs car was run on vegetable oil - she licked the fuel cap and stuff, how wrong lol.

Sorry a bit off topic. :( :wink:

Aimee

A

alfyboy

fu(king stunning :shock: 8)
Couldnt be bothered with cleaning it though :roll:

coxie

nice car but isn't coxie doing the exact same thing to his car

:shock: :lol: :lol: yes but everyone can be sure that my car will get driven in most weathers.i have just done it to make sure the car is brand new and will last :D 8)

Dooie Pop Pop

totally amazing! :shock: then i see the interior! :shock: imo it lets the rest of the car down but horses for courses i guess :roll:

makes me laugh when people list dress up parts in their engine spec to pad it out :roll: :lol: