Janspeed, Mongoose, Scorpion......help needed ASAP

K

keiichi

Ok, done some searching but still 'dunno'... I've got a Kakimoto on the car just now.. has to go or I'll go deaf... RALLY sounds and awsome but need sumit else.

The goose & Janspeed offererings do not have a back box :shock: only a middle box... I need something with more baffles!!:sad:...

Scorpion do not list the pulsar.....

Any other ideas... looks like Powerflow the only option left to me..

GTiR_Mic

You can get a customs one made up to your specification but I wouldn't let powerflow anywhere near my car in a million years :lol: :lol:

Mic

N

Ninja_tune_factory

Keiichi how much money are you looking to spend?
there are other exhaust out there like HKS,5zigen.

GTiR_Mic

HKS is a wast of money same as blitz. They are not stainless steel and they will rust.....my mate had on on her FTO and it was all rusty after 2 months.

Mic

N

Ninja_tune_factory

HKS do there exhaust in both stainless and miled steel now.
We have just put a exhaust on a evo4 and that was 3" stainless

K

keiichi

GTiR_Mic said:
You can get a customs one made up to your specification but I wouldn't let powerflow anywhere near my car in a million years :lol: :lol:

Mic
Sure, not sure If I've got any other choice... HAVE to get rid of the Kaki... in the short term might locate a stock one:roll:

N

Ninja_tune_factory

i have a exhaust if you want it , its simler to your kaki and full stainless cat back systerm

K

keiichi

Ninja_tune_factory said:
i have a exhaust if you want it , its simler to your kaki and full stainless cat back systerm
No point in swapping if it's just as loud mate - what make is yours, is it currently on the car & do you have pics?

N

Ninja_tune_factory

it off the car mate , il get some pics asap for you, i just want £100 for it
it a custome made exhaust it very well made not like some of the other ones you see.

K

keiichi

Ninja_tune_factory said:
it off the car mate , il get some pics asap for you, i just want £100 for it
it a custome made exhaust it very well made not like some of the other ones you see.
Ok.. Couple of Q's first tho. Why did you remove it? How loud is it? Can take some pics of the entire system inc the boxes - other than that I'll prob take it.:thumbsup:

N

Ninja_tune_factory

its bin off the car about 4 months now and is in are workshop, id say it proble as loud as ur exhaust now maybe a bit less ,

Its a Cat back systerm