Jap performance

J

justin666

Ordered my copy the other day so should have it tomorrow hopefully!!! Looking forward to readin (lookin at the pictures :oops: :oops: ) it :thumbsup:

J.

Keira

so where all these 500bhp cars then ? and more to the point who is the mystery man that will be running 750bhp this year ?

And whos is the heap with the white flat bonnet on it ;) :lol:

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
deisel weasel said:
so where all these 500bhp cars then ? and more to the point who is the mystery man that will be running 750bhp this year ?

And who is that hunk of a man standing next to that ugly ginger thing :lol: :lol:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
deisel weasel said:

00sid, Lou - 500bhp

750bhp - Pete Robinson!

White Bonnet - Probably Andy... :lol:

Rishi

Keira

petes car is not finished, ready to run, dyno'd, proven or even remotely tested. I also dont think he's aiming for anything that spectacular to start with on his current engine ;)

si's is in bits at the moment, lous is dead and buried and the new one isn't built, mapped, dyno'd, proven or run yet.

im not picking holes for the sake of it, but its fooking stupid to put things that aren't proven into print as if it doesn't happen you all look abit silly tbh, remember edd and his 'next year it will be 600bhp' quote, and look what happened there.

R

*Red*

oap-r said:
And who is that hunk of a man standing next to that ugly ginger thing :lol: :lol:
Ahhh.... can't have been me, I wasn't there! :lol:

O

Odin

You should of put in the mag that 400 bhp car's are becoming as common as 1 bar mongs these days ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

You could of put up a nice list of the 400bhp Mongoloids.

Steve Pudney.
Dooie f*ckwit.
Jim why say one word when 30 will do ;-) .
Frank I'm old and confused.

And their must be many many more of these sheep wondering the street of are fair land :yawn: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

Rishi

At the time they were all running..

And i thought Pete was going for mega figues with that monster turbo?

Rishi

Keira

petes has never run, other than a quick poodle in the workshop, it hasn't been driven in 3 years

in rergards to silly power, no doubt he will be eventually ;) have to wait and see what happens i guess

Last edited:

Rishi

Yeah true. I thought he was going to have it up and going properly for this season.. Will wait and see though..

Rishi

ashills

at least people are lining blocks now so the big powers car will hold together

consistent 10s cant be far away
when u look how far the scoobies have come in last 2-3 years for gtirs to do the same would be great

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
*Red* said:
Ahhh.... can't have been me, I wasn't there! :lol:
Nah.....i would hope you don't look anything like skiddusmarkus :shock:

He is truly frightening :puke: :lol:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Odin said:
You should of put in the mag that 400 bhp car's are becoming as common as 1 bar mongs these days ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

You could of put up a nice list of the 400bhp Mongoloids.

Steve Pudney.
Dooie f*ckwit.
Jim why say one word when 30 will do ;-) .
Frank I'm old and confused.

And their must be many many more of these sheep wondering the street of are fair land :yawn: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
Sheep !! :lol: :lol:

At least I haven't had to turn my house upside down in the vain desperate hope I might find something that the wife won't miss that you can stick on Flea bay, just to be able to afford to be different, I would hate to see your credit card bill :shock: .

By the time youv'e finished that (this applies to all you "cretins" trying to be different) project there will be someone else thats completed the same as you, then you'll be the following Sheep.

I might only have 430 (ish) break, which is fast enough to see off 95% of traffic on the roads, but my credit card is clear and there's loadsa wonga in the bank.