JDM or UK front bumper

CruiseGTi-R

Is UK sunny front bumper identical to JDM one? I know it’s the some looks-wise, but I assume all fixings are the same?

My local Nissan says UK one takes three days, JDM one takes 4 weeks.

JDM part is 6202254C26 (I think), UK part different.

Any ideas, I’m guessing UK one is fine?

CruiseGTi-R

just ordered it, fella said he had two part numbers, a C26 and a C25, reckoned the C25 was UK version.

probably gonna be a bloody Micra front bumper.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Looking on the Euro RHD FAST the different numbers seem to be the primer options.
The only difference on the UK bumper is a large(ish) front panel for the number plate I presume.

62022 54C26 Black primer (KH3, TJ1)
62022 54C25 Grey primer (AJ4,KJ7, 531)

CruiseGTi-R

bugar, prefer the jdm one with its dinky number plate area.

my car is also black, I assume I can primer over it easily enough.

****ing nissan, why can't they explain this shit?

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
My Nissan garage used to be a Rover dealer, try telling a 60 year old ex-Rover employee what a Pulsar is?
Then try to explaine the concept of a 2.0T 4WD sunny, watching as he slowly gives up interest and wishes you'd buggar off so he can go back to watching "Deal Or No Deal
" :roll:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
CruiseGTi-R said:
The bumpers are the same, the plate which I assume is for the number plate looks like a cumbersome stick on affair. Without rechecking, I don't think it will come with the bumper as the numbers above match the JDM number and the plate thingy wasn't pictured.

vizi0n

CruiseGTi-R said:

my car is also black, I assume I can primer over it easily enough.

****ing nissan, why can't they explain this shit?
because they dont know wtf they're talking about when its not a car built in the last 5 years :)

better stick with the forums! which is what i've learnt here because we didnt even have the gti-r sold in canada