JGYBB37R turbo

B

billygtir

hi all. Im just in the progress of putting this turbo to my car as anyone else used this turbo.I also need to know what size injectors i will need to use. cheers

B

billygtir

i dont know what to expect i just putting the car together.The minium boost the turbo will run is 1 bar thats what the guy at turbo dynamics said i got them to sort out a actuator 4 it he said i will need bigger injectors thats is much info i got

B

billygtir

hi vpulsar,could you please tell me what else i need to run this turbo.my speck as follows(forge pistons metal head gasket,pace fmic,hks induction,boost controler that the main bits so far i know im going to need to map ECU but dont know wot size injectors. ps whats it like then :? sorry to go on a bit if it makes any sence its late and ive had a few :lol:

skiddusmarkus

Ginga or Ashills are the best people to ask about this turbo as they both had them on built engines like yours.I think they both had around 600/700cc injectors but both ran higher than 1bar so you might be able to get away with raising the fuel pressure.