Just to proce how strong seat belts really are

Adam L

I took it one step too far on Monday and used an old seat belt to lift my car up:lol:

I've been using the same belt for the last 4 years taking engines in and out of cars but I found this amusing.

Last edited:

Adam L

Give that another decade and we'll see... I suppose in the 15 years since the Pulsar was registered it's done 67k miles where as the Audi has done nearly 55k in 3 years and it's never missed a beat. There could be a slight reliability issue with the Nissan on second thoughts:lol:

John

Adam L said:
Give that another decade and we'll see... I suppose in the 15 years since the Pulsar was registered it's done 67k miles where as the Audi has done nearly 55k in 3 years and it's never missed a beat. There could be a slight reliability issue with the Nissan on second thoughts:lol:
yeah you have to remember the Pulsar is a far older car and lets face it is in a different performance league!

Take an S3, give it 15 years of abuse and then we'll see how reliable it is :twisted:

azboy

audi reliable lol there a total joke ur very lucky if nothings gone wrong with it as for the seat belts at work we had a new 300 mile v6 3l tdi with a snapped timing chain, we droped the whole engine box subframe complete then had to lift the lot to get the subframe and multitronic box off and yes a seat belt was used held all that weight, now that was heavy

Last edited:

Adam L

If you knew what the lads are like a West London Audi, you'd never contemplate using Audi's servicing. The stamp on the logbook means little when I know how bad they rag the **** out of customers cars.

azboy

i drive customers cars just like i drive mine lol, only jocking oviously a fast car ull take for a spin and see whats it got, cant wait to drive a new rs6 something like 550 plus bhp and faster to 120 then the r8

Trip

Audi suck.. The gearbox simply broke down and had to be changed complete (luckily it was under warranty). this is from a 3yr old car with just 30K on the clock.

PaulB

ive used seatbelts a tow ropes and engine lifting for years, just pinch em from your local breaker :)

turbodaily

azboy said:
i drive customers cars just like i drive mine lol, only jocking oviously a fast car ull take for a spin and see whats it got, cant wait to drive a new rs6 something like 550 plus bhp and faster to 120 then the r8
arron my bro got an r8 for the weekend a month back, nice motor they sound VERY sexy 8)

adam you have taken your 'lack of tools' trademark to another level :lol: hope that halfords socket set will be up to the job of putting it all back together again lol

Adam L

turbodaily said:
arron my bro got an r8 for the weekend a month back, nice motor they sound VERY sexy 8)

adam you have taken your 'lack of tools' trademark to another level :lol: hope that halfords socket set will be up to the job of putting it all back together again lol
I've got all the tools, have you forgotten the state of my garage:lol: I'd rather not finish something than look in that pile of junk:-D... Or just buy the same tool again.

MORF114

My old dear has a Audi A4 Advant tdi, manual, sports pack only one in NZ its really nice to drive and shes had no problems with hers.

Audi's feel so nice and smooth to drive id love to drive a rs4 or rs6 on a track.